Our objective here at the Kenora Public Library is to provide citizens of Kenora with free Internet access, and to provide them the skills and abilities to be able to use the Internet and other computer programs effectively.
In order for the public to gain the necessary skills and abilities, there are occasionally CAP students working to make it easier. You can book appointments to have a one-on-one session with a CAP student for any questions you might have about computer and Internet use. Please contact the CAP student by phone/email or by dropping in (Contact information is at the bottom of the page).
The Kenora Public Library's Community Access Program also offers a variety of courses on computers or various computer/Internet skills. Please visit the Library or the CAP site in order to stay up to date with upcoming Courses or Events.
To learn more about the CAP program click HERE
Please also review our 'How to Manuals' for more information.
Services and Fees
- Use of Internet - Library Member - 1 Hour No-Charge
- Use of Internet - Non-Library Member - 30 Minutes No-Charge
- $2.00 for each additional 15 minute period
- Printing - Colour: $1.00/Page - Black & White: $0.25/Page
- Scanning - $1.00 for 1-10 pages, $2.00 for 11-20 pages, $3.00 for 21-30 pages etc.
- Faxing - $2.50 for 1st page, $0.50/additional page
|Kenora Branch Library||Keewatin Branch Library|
24 Main Street South
Kenora, Ontario P9N 1S7
221 Main Street
Keewatin, Ontario P0X 1C0
|Phone: (807) 467-2081
Fax: (807) 467-2085
|Phone: (807) 547-2145
Fax: 807) 547-3145